#1 INNOVATOR FOR 2019…
Keeping affordability in mind, Formosa has designed their layouts to achieve the ultimate use of space, with model designs and options that service the needs of a wide market. It’s just not in Formosa’s DNA to stay complacent, hence the new Formosa SRT Plate Hull and new designs for existing models.
New Side Console Design
- The beautifully curved Console design now incorporates storage areas, shelf and heavy duty hand rail across the Formosa Curved Windscreen.
- The larger console face now accommodates for newer technology.
- A New Driver’s Sliding Seat design means it’s movable to create more space for fishing out the back.
- The New Side Console model has a higher casting deck with a large storage box with partition, allowing room for a 70L esky underfloor, creating more usable deck space for the Formosa owner. Includes a drainage system around the hatch to keep the biscuits dry in case of rain.
- A new battery storage box behind the deck is standard to house an electric motor battery and the like.
- A Front Electric Motor Mount is now standard on a Side Console for your Minn Kota.
- Single Access ‘Active Transom’ with a flush folding transom door/fishing platform is now standard. Read more about the innovative Active Transom design here>
- OFFSHORE models now get an Offshore Kill Tank with drainage system and Aluminium rod holders as standard.
- Great optional extras include a new Live Well with Viewing Window and low profile bait cutting board (rod holders are optional, pictured below)
New Formosa SRT Plate Hull – rebrand
- Combining the very best boat designs from our SEA-ROD and Tomahawk brands, and packaging them into one skilfully engineered plate boat and rebranded as Formosa SRT.
- For more info on the Formosa SRT Hull, please visit this page: