There’s more to Formosa Marine aluminium plate boats
Article by Bush’n Beach magazine, June 2018
The latest news from Formosa Marine aluminium plate boats…
ALUMINIUM plate boat manufacturer Formosa Marine consistently shows its determination to build quality boats. With this in mind, the following developments have been added to their boats for 2018.
• A new and improved scupper design for the self-draining decks includes a bungy tension cord for a tighter seal in extra-choppy waters. Scuppers are standard on Offshore models and an option for Classic models. Most importantly, it’s a very handy design that allows water to flow off the deck in rough waters or while giving the boat a wash.
• The Aluminium Raised Casting Deck is now a standard feature on all Territory models. A new aluminium anchor well called a ‘Custom Nose Deck’ is now available as an option for the Territory casting deck.
• Discover more activities with the Removable Bait Board and Bait Tank design bolted to the transom. Remove it for boating or swap it for a Removable Ski Pole.
• The BowActive Ladder option is proving popular on the X Bowrider models, giving you handy access to shore via the nose.
• A new Bunk Extension Boards with Cushion design is available as an option for Half Cabins.
• Customise your next boat with one of the largest ranges of optional extras on offer. View Options page here>
Celebrating 20 years of boat building
Formosa Marine is Australian owned and now operating in its 20th year.
To celebrate, Formosa is installing a free Railblaza StowPod on every Bait Board with Bait Tank
option added to each 2018 boat order.
Discover more with a Formosa.
For the latest information, customer boats, videos and photos visit: www.facebook.com/FormosaMarine