A Formosa boat is designed to maximise your boating experience, so you
#DiscoverMore activities and more waterways all in one boat.
Compare and you’ll be surprised at how much more you get with a Formosa.
What makes a Formosa Marine boat:
- Plate Boat Construction: the underfloor lock cell frame and stringers are welded to the bottom sheets and all boats now have 4mm sides and NO pressings… giving more strength for you to Discover more places.
- Self-Draining Decks on Offshore models and a Self-Draining option on the CLASSIC models; a rare option for plywood floor boats.
- Largest range on the market; 9 models with various size ranges from 450 to 740 and 4 hardtop options including the new ‘Fully Enclosed Cabin Hard Top’.
- Higher quality Marine Grade plywood flooring: pre-dipped in anti-fungal agent and finished off with Marine Grade carpet for cool comfort underfoot.
- Deep Sides and Wider Beam all the way to the front; giving more internal space and safer for friends and the family.
- Formosa Marine boat sizes are larger; sizes don’t include the bowsprit so customers get a bigger boat and more space to move around on deck. Check out the table below, given to us by one of our dealers, for some comparisons.
- Fully Welded Side Decks and Gunwales; not stitched offering greater rigidity & strength and are easier to clean.
- Stronger Keel Extrusion.
- The distinctive curved chine line design; Formosa Marine’s hallmark well noted on the water.
- Superior Transom Design that fully utilises the back area; The Tomahawk ‘Fastback’ and the SEA-ROD ‘Active Transom’ gives customers the ultimate in motor and water access and more storage.
- Formosa designed and built, heavy duty Aluminium Bowroller with gravity release; welded to 32mm grab rails and the nose sheet for extra strength.
- Heavy Duty Aluminium Dive Ladder is standard on every boat; and an external transom grab rail is standard with all transom doors.
- More Optional Extras; see our web page, select the boat model and hit the Submit button to view all the options for that model.
- Formosa Marine offers Customisation; working directly with the customer on alterations to suit their specifications.